Saturday evening we went to a restaurant called the Brook and ordered a TON of amazing appetizers. Nachos, cheese fries, macaroni and cheese, quesadillas....oh my gosh it was so good. And so much cheese. I love cheese.

Then we headed back to their house to just hang out. They have a Greyhound named Toe and an Italian Greyhound (the little one) named Moxie. As you can probably imagine, I spent most of the weekend schnuggling with these girls.

Moxie and I were BFFs by the time we left.

Here's their adorable daughter Reagan. I took this right in the middle of her lunch, so pardon her messy face. Reagan is such a good baby and took an immediate liking to Adam and I. Which I take as a good sign...hopefully our kid will like us too. :) I even got a couple open-mouth kisses from this sweetie!

Before we left, I wanted a family photo, but Adam had to ruin it, of course. Reagan just stared at him, like she knew he didn't belong.

There we go! Thanks Brandon, Cassie, and Reagan for letting us stay with you! We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment