LOVE it! I showed Aubrynn and she said, "Who is that? Is that Gina? I like her hair! Where's baby Sutton?" She's obsessed with your baby...it's a little out of control.
LOL! That's hilarious. I love that she loves my baby. I hope that love for him continues when he starts annoying her. :)
so awesome!! I liked it before and I like it now!! You have pretty hair! I am jealous of ppl with pretty hair:)
LOVE it! I showed Aubrynn and she said, "Who is that? Is that Gina? I like her hair! Where's baby Sutton?" She's obsessed with your baby...it's a little out of control.
ReplyDeleteLOL! That's hilarious. I love that she loves my baby. I hope that love for him continues when he starts annoying her. :)
ReplyDeleteso awesome!! I liked it before and I like it now!! You have pretty hair! I am jealous of ppl with pretty hair:)
ReplyDelete