Thursday, April 1, 2010
27 Weeks
How far along? 27 weeks
Weight gain: 22 pounds, approximately...
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant
Food cravings/aversions: Life cereal, Dr. Pepper
Sleeping: I slept like 10 hours last night. Wonderful. Axl's been throwing up during the night this week, so I've been getting up about 3 times each night to let him out...dumb.
Milestones: We're in the third trimester!! I passed my glucose test this week, but they found that I'm anemic, so they put me on an iron supplement. My belly was measuring at 28 weeks, but the doctor thinks that maybe I'm measuring big due to stuff with the surgery I had back in July. Who knows. I just hope he comes a little early. Not a lot! Just a little.
Weird things I read online: Bentley has an 85% chance of surviving if he's born now. And he's like 14-15 inches long. Big boy.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Bentley thinks it's fun to make my belly move all over the place, especially in the mornings. Ginger and Lindsey both felt him kick today! I bought a belly supporter thing to help with the pains I'd been having and it works. So that's awesome. I felt a foot or hand and a head while I was touching my belly this week. At first I thought the head was a butt, but when Adam felt it, he thought it was the head. That was pretty cool. Two seconds later, he moved and we couldn't feel it anymore.
One more fun belly photo with Ginger that we took today! I would like to publicly thank her for all the maternity clothes she has lent me. This outfit today is entirely Ginger-hand-me-downs.
And I fell down a hole yesterday at our photo shoot in Greensburg. Here's the giant bruise I sustained on my leg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are looking fabulous! You make one very cute pregnant mamma. Not too much longer now, it will be here before you know it. Hang in there! That bruise looks very painful.
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet. I think you look more adorable in my clothes than I did! :) I LOVE that I got to feel baby boy Dreher kick!! I think he's excited to meet me. :)
ReplyDelete