Thursday, April 22, 2010

30 Weeks

Big thanks to my wonderful husband for the last post. I kinda like him. Though it made me wonder...what the heck are pine-berries?


How far along? 30 weeks
Baby is the size of a(n): Squash, one website said he's the size of a Yorkie! I love dogs!
Food cravings/aversions: I've cut way back on my pop consumption, and I've actually been craving water more. My skin is maybe doing a little better to, which could all be related.
Sleeping: Good, but my hips and (strangely) ears start aching if I lay on one side for very long so I'm always changing positions.
Milestones: Well, I kinda see week 30 as a big milestone. I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left! We have our first baby shower next week, so that's pretty exciting too (shout out to the ladies - and maybe a couple men? - Adam works with at Maize! I can't wait!).
Weird things I read online: He's shedding all the body hair that helped control his body temperature because he's been building up enough fat and stuff to take care of that. Also, his brain is starting to get wrinkly so he can get really really smart!
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Hmmm...I didn't gain any weight this week. Which is not necessarily a good thing, but made me a little happy. My appetite has decreased some, probably due to there not being much room left for my stomach in there. I've also felt hiccups several times this week, Adam even felt them one night as we were going to bed and said "Good luck trying to sleep." Thanks hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment