Today is a bit of a milestone in two ways:
We found out one year ago today that we were expecting a baby!
After almost a year of trying, I finally got my positive pregnancy test. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I got up very early with Adam to take the test before he went to work. He was in the shower and I came in the bathroom after 3 minutes to see the results. The test was very faint, but there were definitely two lines. I'd never had a positive pregnancy test before, so I didn't know what that meant. I googled it. Most info said "a positive's a positive," but it seemed too good to be true! I had a super busy day at work - two photo shoots among other things, so that kept me busy and able to not tell anyone. I spent $40 on pregnancy tests that night, took them all the next morning, and when they showed up positive, I finally told a couple people that next day. I carried that baby for two months and am missing her so much today!
Today's the first day of my THIRD trimester!
I can't believe we made it here. This is the last stage before we get to meet the little guy. I can't believe how close it's getting. Wow. I'll be doing my 27 week update tonight or tomorrow, so check back later for that. :)
i know it's hard, but isn't it nice to be pregnant? makes days like these a little bit eaiser. i found out i was pregnant the first time on my mom's birthday (misscarried that one). now i have josie and that helps me. i'm sorry you had to lose that first one!
ReplyDelete