There are two songs that have meant so much to me lately, and I thought I'd share them, in case they could help anyone else.
The first one is called "Your Hands" by JJ Heller. I may have posted about this song before, I can't remember, but it's amazing. Just thinking back to all those feelings I was having after the miscarriage and then when we were trying to get pregnant again. Trying to make sense of everything. The words to this are so powerful.
It was also inspirational during the time my mom was having her bout with lymphoma. I didn't blog much about that because she didn't want a lot of attention, but it was scary. It helps to remember that through everything, Heaven stands.
The second song is "Hold My Heart" by Tenth Avenue North. Wow. I have a strong reaction when I hear this song. Early on during this pregnancy, you may remember that I spotted for a few days. I was so scared. I finally insisted on a sonogram to check on the baby, and on the way there, Rachael played this song for me. It was hard and good to hear all at the same time, and she had to hold my hand as I drove to the doctor's office through the tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment