The bad news: our nursery can't be truly complete til after the boy gets here because the main decor is going to be black and white pictures (maternity, newborn, candid, family).
The good news: it looks SO much better than before. And SO much more "us." Our house's previous owners had a little girl, so the nursery was much too girly. And the green...just not my style. Here are some before photos:
The above photo shows the half bath that connects the nursery to our bedroom. That will be pretty nice, I think.
My man, hard at work (I actually did all the hard work of taping the trim...painting's the EASY part :).
Next, Adam and his dad moved in the amazing crib that Ed built. After they assembled it, I was in awe! It's perfect...even better than what I originally pictured! And better than anything you can buy! Click here for some photos of the unfinished crib.
Adam thought we needed a test subject, so Diesel stepped up for that. Not really, I think he was terrified.
And our finished nursery! For now, at least. I'll post more photos after he's born and we add stuff to the walls.










You don't know me, but Lindsey took our family pictures last year and I found your blog from another blog...you could call me a "blog-stalker" sorry! But I like your nursery and you will love those hooks on the end of the crib. They will come in so handy! Congrats on your pregnancy!:)--Marla Beagley
ReplyDelete