Does anyone else have a Doberman who won't stop whining til you put him under the covers in your bed? I was wondering if that's normal, or if it's just us...
Just wondering if your little one likes to antagonize your big one (like a little brother would)? Or maybe that is just our dogs. HA! They really are too funny...I love your dog stories b/c it makes me feel like we aren't the only ones w/ crazy dogs that are under the impression they are human. :)
Don't worry, Gina & Chele, I'm part of the "crazy dog owner" club! Cali will start whining and nudging us at 10pm almost on the dot every night, wanting us to go to bed. Hello, you can go to sleep without us!! Strange dog...
Just wondering if your little one likes to antagonize your big one (like a little brother would)? Or maybe that is just our dogs. HA! They really are too funny...I love your dog stories b/c it makes me feel like we aren't the only ones w/ crazy dogs that are under the impression they are human. :)
ReplyDeletewe have a pit bull that does the same thing. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, Gina & Chele, I'm part of the "crazy dog owner" club! Cali will start whining and nudging us at 10pm almost on the dot every night, wanting us to go to bed. Hello, you can go to sleep without us!! Strange dog...
ReplyDelete