I like structure. So...we're going to start a tradition of "Wednesday's Top 5." I'll choose random topics and talk about my Top 5 whatever. You should participate too! Maybe we can start a trend. :)
For today, the topic is going to be the top 5 best days of my life.
1. My wedding day. Probably not much explanation needed. I would live that day over again 10 times. It was perfect and I got to marry my amazing Adam.
2. This isn't really a single day, but I LOVED our honeymoon. So any day during our honeymoon would have to make this list. That was the absolute best time of my life...we were in Hawaii, we were in love, we'd just become husband and wife. There was nothing but us. Nothing better.
3. The day I found out I was pregnant with my first baby.
4. The day I found out I was pregnant with my second baby.
5. I want to put the day I became a Christian, but since I was very young, I don't remember it well. I do remember being baptized, and that was pretty cool too, but I don't remember a lot of details of that day either. So we're going to combine the two to be my fifth best day.
What was the best day of YOUR life?
No comments:
Post a Comment