Friday, April 9, 2010

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks
Weight gain: 24 pounds (he's just very dense...right...)
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant, head of cauliflower
Food cravings/aversions: Cereal, sweets, Dr Pepper
Sleeping: It's actually been a lot better the past three nights for some reason. Still having super vivid dreams though. Last night it was about polar ice caps and stealing ice cream from the new ice cream/coffee/cake/photography place downtown called Pointer's Port (what the heck?!).
Milestones: My Mom and Dad both got to feel the baby move on Easter. That was pretty exciting. And we bought the paint for the nursery!
Weird things I read online: He's able to blink and can begin responding to sounds and light. We haven't experimented with this yet though. :)
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Adam and I attended our first childbirth class. I was the least far along but definitely not the smallest. After watching the birth video and everything the lady went through for an unmedicated birth, Adam is very in favor of me having an epidural. I'm still undecided, but maybe leaning that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment