Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can't Wait

As I hit 28 weeks today, it's getting harder and harder to wait to meet this little dude! There are so many things I'm excited (and nervous!) about.

I just can't wait...

...to see what he looks like.

...to see how Adam is with his son.

...to see him become BFFs with our dogs.

...to share his name with you all! It's such a good name.

...to be done being pregnant. I do enjoy being pregnant, but the tiredness, being out of breath, everything taking longer, etc. ...I'm ready to be done with that. Plus, Diesel's getting very huffy at the inconvenience of not being able to lay on my belly. He prefers cuddling with Dad now.

...to take him to church and other public places to "show him off."

...to dress him up in little man outfits.

...to see him smile, laugh, toot, yawn, sleep.

Twelve more weeks! I'm sure that'll go fast. Right? :)

1 comment:

  1. it will fly, and then no sleep, peacful dinners out, easy stressfree date nights, among other thigs that will be harder to do. it is wonderful once they come but enjoy your time you have left just the two of you! you will never get it back =)

    ReplyDelete